The Freedom Network Welcomes jessestockwell.net and optimataxrelief.biz!
The Freedom Network proudly welcomes its newest members: jessestockwell.net and optimataxrelief.biz. All of these websites’ named objectives are to provide a place for opposing views to be heard. All claim that negative user posts disappear concerning the same ‘brands’ or ‘companies’ represented by those websites, and they offer a secure and private place where verifiable facts can be posted online anonymously, without fear of retribution. These new members have agreed to follow the strict publishing policies of the Freedom Network.
The jessestockwell.net website states the following about its website:
It is clear all over the internet that Jesse Stockwell, for all intents and purposes, is the ‘brand’ for a series of companies that are owned and operated by Jesse Stockwell, given name Jesse E. Torres IV.
The optimataxrelief.biz purpose can be best stated by a quote from the IRS website:
Tax relief companies use the radio, television and the internet to advertise help for taxpayers in distress. If you pay them an upfront fee, which can be thousands of dollars, these companies claim they can reduce or even eliminate your tax debts and stop back-tax collection by applying for legitimate IRS hardship programs. The truth is that most taxpayers don’t qualify for the programs these fraudsters hawk, their companies don’t settle the tax debt, and in many cases don’t even send the necessary paperwork to the IRS requesting participation in the programs that were mentioned. Adding insult to injury, some of these companies don’t provide refunds, and leave people even further in debt. Full Story
The U.S. Watchdogs Freedom Network: protecting the freedom of Americans to speak out against the powerful and those who abuse the power of their government position.
Do you feel you have you been a victim of a Debt Company, Tax or Credit Card, no matter? Be sure to see our exclusive story on Getting Your Money Back From Debtmerica LLC? which applies to all of these companies.
- Getting Your Money Back From Debtmerica LLC?
- LoanNow LLC Interest Rate: 49% to 189%! How many heads of lettuce picked to pay that Vig?
- Debtmerica LLC: New York A.G. Bureau Of Consumer Frauds Findings Obtained!
- Optima Tax Relief Founder’s Dad Issues A Public Warning!
- Debtmerica LLC Managing Partner and others asked to deny published facts
- Torres v. Torres: the case in a nutshell
- Debtmerica’s CEO Jesse Stockwell: Is he Defendant Jesse E. Torres IV?
- Who is Defendant Debtmerica’s Managing Partner?
The following websites also have information relevant to Debtmerica LLC, Optima Tax Relief LLC, LoanNow LLC, SuperMoney LLC and Jesse Stockwell.
- Optima Tax Relief’s Founder Jesse Stockwell: Wealth on the backs of Mexican-Americans?
- Optima Tax Relief’s Founder Jesse Stockwell: Does he really feel women are commodities to be bought and sold?
- Who is Optima Tax Relief’s Managing Partner Jesse Stockwell
- Optima Tax Relief LLC’s Managing Partner would not deny published facts
- Optima Tax Reliefs Founder’s Father Filed R.I.C.O. charges against Jesse Stockwell. Why?
- Was Optima Tax Relief Overturned by Twitter?